Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6/25 Freebies

Hit CVS, Wal-Mart, and Kroger today. Here is a picture of just the freebies:



It was a miserable day to go shopping--way too hot! But I was kid-free, so I did it anyway. :)

Kroger

Freebies: Peanuts free with Mac&Cheese (also got a $5 off next order catalina), Pasta-roni (.50 coupon doubled), Excedrin Migraine (on sale for 1.99/had two $2 coupons), Aussie shampoo (the only kind I use!) was BOGO

Bought all the rest of our groceries here, too.

Total Cost (after coupons/etc): 25.68

Total Savings: 43.03

Wal-Mart

Freebies: Zantac (reg 3.98/had a $5 coupon and got overage); Zout (free with rebate); lotion (.97/had a $1 coupon)

Also: got cute shirts for Autumn marked down to $1 each, shorts and jeans $2 each! And a few other things like a small bag of dog food (which I didn't have any good coupons for-ugh!)

Total cost: 15.61

Total savings: 37.22

CVS

Freebies: toothpaste; All detergent (BOGO, but I also had two $1 coupons from the paper!)

Also stocked up on LOTS of TP and paper towels (which I HAD to buy today-lol)

Total Cost: 17.15

Total savings: 42.72

No comments: